Friday, April 19, 2013

Game Ball

Gosh, I have so much I need to blog about!  I need an extra few hours in each day to be able to do all of the 'extra' things that I want to do!  But in the meantime, you'll just get random tidbits here and there until I find the time to catch everyone up.  = )   Today someone in the house has a birthday....Happy Birthday Mike!  Tomorrow, someone in the house has a birthday....Happy Birthday Kathryn!  I can't believe she will be 14.  The first time I met her she was just a baby and now she is grown up into someone quite amazing!  Last weekend we did a photo shoot with Kathryn, her best friend Rashelle, and Kylie.  I'll post some pictures of that soon, hopefully. 

The boys earned Blazer tickets from their kindergarten class for turning in their reading logs, so this week Mike and I took them to their first Blazer game.  It was the final game of the season and it was very fun!  As you can see, we didn't have the best seats in the house (2nd row from the TOP), but it was still fun.  And, Zachary got to hold the game ball!  They were going to pass the ball all the way down from our seats to the court so he got to hold it before it got started down.  Super fun!

No comments: