Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Tidbits

Wow, am I late on posting Christmas pictures or what?!?!?  This is a total hodge podge of December photos because I am too lazy to move them around and organize them.   Kylie took this picture of Tyler.
 Tyler took this picture of Zach and our Elf on the Shelf, Ellie.
 I took these pictures of Miss Kylie in her Christmas dress with the beautiful curls in her hair, courtesy of Kathryn.


 Christmas morning stockings 

 Christmas Day presents with big sis






 I probably bought a few too many presents this year!!

 Matthew got a set of luggage so he is all prepared for college although I am in COMPLETE denial about him moving off to college soon.




 Kathryn took these pictures of our silly cat, Titan.  She thought he looked like an otter.


 Matthew got Tyler a Lite Brite for Christmas. I had a Lite Brite when I was a kid!  He loves it.  


No comments: