Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lady A!!

My favorite country group right now is Lady Antebellum. Absolutely love them. I could listen to them all day long, and usually do when I am at work. They came to Eugene last night with Thompson Square (great!) and Darius Rucker (from Hootie & the Blowfish...come on peeps...remember them?). I really don't care for Darius...he is talented, but in my opinion just so not country, but I put up with him to see Lady A. I took my mom for her birthday as well. It was a great night. We headed down (in about 6 inches of snow) to a fun dinner at El Torito and then over to Matthew Knight Arena for the concert. This is my friend Lori and I. I have known her my entire life and it has been really fun to reconnect. Her friend made us these shirts!
Apparently every time Lori takes a picture of me, I close my eyes. Sorry about that.
We had AMAZING seats!! It was absolutely the most incredible concert ever! It was definitely an unforgettable night!




No comments: