Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Fun Day

Omigosh, have we been busy lately! There is no slowing down for us this summer! I recently enjoyed a 4 day trip to California to see a great college friend. I went by myself. Without kids. It was amazing. Once I returned it was all business getting everything done for Kylie's birthday party (post to come soon) and Matthew's football team's garage sale that I am in charge of. But Saturday was a day of fun. We started out in the park for the Family Fun Day, then to Mike's work BBQ at another park, then back to the first park for our church's service in the park. I was exhausted that night!

The kids had such a great time at this event!








Look at this little girl with such long hair and growing so tall! She is keeping up with her brothers!











It was so cool watching the REACH helicopter take off and land!

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

That looks like it was so much fun. We totally should have gone to that!!!