Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beach Day

I am so behind on updating my blog! Summer is supposed to be where things slow down, and you rest, right?? Well, apparently no one at my household follows that rule. A few weekends ago, we decided to take the kids and our neighbor Jake to the beach while the weather was decent. It was cloudy, but it was probably 68 degrees with no wind, and we didn't even need jackets! That never happens on the Oregon coast.











This was Mike's position most of the trip.









This little girl was FILTHY by the time we got home. I have never seen so much sand in a diaper before! We had a great time though...I am so glad all the kids love the sand.

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

I love Kylie's hair!!! It's getting so long!. We went to the beach a few weekends ago and I looked like Mike. I don't know what hit me but I just zonked out, right there on the sand:)