Thursday, October 21, 2010

My little dancer

Kylie is definitely a little girl now, no longer a baby. Look at this cute little pink dress with her pink rubber boots! Although I dress her in lots of pink and frilly dresses, she definitely strives to keep up with the boys. Loves to play outside, get dirty, chase balls...I love it!










She also absolutely adores her big sister Kathryn. She watches Kathryn dance to the music all of the time, and lately any time she hears a tune, she dances. I am so happy that she has all of her big siblings to look up to and learn from. I see pieces of each of the 4 older kids in her.








1 comment:

Sharlee said...

So who does she get her dance moves from? LOL:) What a cutie!
Aliyah had that same toy that Kylie is dancing to. It was her favorite!!