Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ready to be done!

Well, I have one week to go. I have to say, I am ready to be done! This heat (has it been below 90 in the last two weeks???) is really getting to me. We went into the hospital on Thursday night when I was having contractions every 2-3 minutes. I was told that I was in 'latent labor', the first stage of labor, and to go home and wait it out but it should be soon. I was dilated 1-2 cm. So, I keep hoping, any time now! I've been on walks. I've done all of the weeding and pruning. Grocery shopping. Anything that might help this baby come along. But I guess she's just not ready yet. So be it. Tomorrow I go in at 1:30pm and we'll see if I've progressed any further. Maybe I'll get lucky and get to stay tomorrow! We're definitely ready to meet Baby Sommer!

No comments: