Friday, December 5, 2008

Persistence

Both boys were born with both of their parents' persistence. Like tonight, for example. We were driving to look at the lights in Keizer, and Zachary took his shoe and sock off. Of course he couldn't get his sock back on, and he kept telling me 'sock off, sock off'. Which I acknowledged and said we'd fix it as soon as we stopped. But no, he has to tell me, constantly, for the next 15 minutes that his 'sock off' in a voice that keep getting higher and higher and closer to near panic. The kid is so persistent! And here's a good example with Tyler. I only recorded a few seconds and this exchange went on for minutes, and happened multiple times throughout the day. Oh boy, what fun times we have ahead! = )

1 comment:

Tina McAdams said...

Oh my gosh, my heart went into a panic when I saw the puppy yip at him, as I was suspecting the yip would turn into a nip. I have a yorkie too and they're known for not doing too well around kids...so my heart took a leap...but when you didn't mention anything in your blog about a "nip" I knew all was well...glad he enjoyed playing with the dog.