Thursday, November 20, 2008

Firsts and Fun


The boys are really showing their independent streaks at age 2! Zachary had just woken up and was still in his pajamas and had to throw on the rubber boots and the hat! Mike gave the boys this hunting/camo hat that is too small and Zachary especially just loves it! And more than once this last week he's been able to go out in his boots shopping. Its what he wants to wear and I just try not to get too worked up about it.

And onto the sleeping update: I finally just moved the crib mattresses to the floor and they are sleeping on the floor until I get their cribs sold. (know anyone that wants to buy a crib?) Hopefully soon we'll have their new bunk beds.
And, a new first: Playdoh. We went to the boys' friend Tristan's house today and he had playdoh out and the boys really seemed to enjoy it, so I broke out the playdoh that the boys got for their birthday.


Tyler especially had fun making 'noodles'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I seriously love all the sleeping pictures you've shared. They are so darn cute! I love that they want to be together. Do they just get in bed and go to sleep?

Tina McAdams said...

Oh, playdough...I just played with it last Wednesday and it had been years!! Good luck on selling the cribs, have you tried craigs list? Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!